Kids can make their way around the block in style on this Razor e150 Electric Scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor and a handy twist-grip throttle, this cool ride is ideal for older kids and teens wanting a stylish way to zip around town. The frame is constructed from steel to offer a solid foundation and long lasting durability. This kids electric scooter requires a small kickoff before starting and can reach top speeds of approximately 10 miles per hour. Included are the two 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries required for operation. Thanks to these long-life rechargeables, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes on a single charge. The front sports an 8" pneumatic tire that helps deliver precise turns. The back has a 125mm urethane rear wheel and ABEC-5 bearings that provide a smooth ride. Equipped with a hand-operated front break, this scooter can easily be slowed down or stopped for maximum safety.
- Chain-driven motor. Kids electric scooter requires two 12V sealed lead acid batteries (included). UL battery charger included.
- Batteries charge in 12 hours. Continuous run time: 40 minutes. Twist-grip acceleration throttle.
- Top speed: 10 mph. Hand-operated front brake. 125mm urethane rear wheel with ABEC-5 bearings.
- 8" pneumatic front tire. Steel frame and fork. Retractable kickstand.
- Maximum rider weight: 120 lbs. Razor scooter includes tools for easy assembly. Battery operated scooter dimensions: 32.5"L x 16"W x 36"H