Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. A scaled-down motocross bike with an electric motor, the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is ideal for pre-teens and teens who want to enjoy a revved-up version of the off-road dirt bike experience.
The MX350 Dirt Rocket, is a high performance, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high-torque, powerful 350 Watt electric motor, large 12" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer, dual suspension and speeds up to 12 miles per hour, up to 30 minutes of continuous use (Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge), you'll be the king of the dirt hill.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 140LBS
- Geared for dirt with large 12" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven 350W motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Battery charge time: 12 hours; Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 44" x 24.5" x 31"; Weight Limit: 140 lbs