THREE LIKES radical self balanced vehicle is designed to give the riders an effort-less riding experience with minimal learning time. It accelerates by simply applying pressure with the front your feet. It carries two driver motors withing the wheels that can be controlled with both feet individually for easy turns, acceleration and smooth breaking. Specifications * Tire Size: 7 inch * Maximum Speed: About 11km/h * Range per Charge: 20km * Max Riding Angle: 15 degrees (Vary depending on rider's weight, road condition and temperature) * Battery Capacity: 36V/4.4AH * Charge Time: 1.5-2h * Range per charge: 20 - 30 Km * Dimension: 23*7.3*7 inch * Body Weight: 10KG * Max Load: 100KG
- THREE LIKES uses only Samsung batteries for longer life with certification of MSDN, and faster recharge time. Samsung batteries have been proven to last 60 percent longer than the more commonly used Chinese-manufactured scooter batteries. It can bear over 600 times of full charge and whole consumption circulation.
- We can customize scooter for you, such as bluetooth speaker, remote control, handbag and so on. It almost needs 15 working days to deliver your item, I will urge our shipping agent to ship your item, please do not worry about this. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Light and portable. Portable self-balance scooter with ultra-light weight of 10KG.
- A fantastic Gift for your children,friends and relatives. Perfect for daily use. Safe highest speed of 12 Km/h. 15 degrees climbing, 0 degrees of corner.
- Unit is essentially like a car and once it is used its value goes down. As like a car, bike, etc, if you crash it, flip it, etc, it will scratch, dent etc... so use with care. If scooter blinks red, it is just adjustment of procedure, please do not worry about this, you just need to use Controllers Learning Calibration: turn off the scooter, long press the power button for 10 seconds, "drip" sound until around headlights flash, attitude data successfully saved, to be re-switch. (In the calibration, be sure to keep the left and right pedals parallel to the ground.)